- Height, Weight, and Vision screenings will be performed on all students on a yearly basis.
- Hearing Screenings are conducted in K-3, 7, and 11th grade.
- Scoliosis Screenings are conducted in 6th and 7th grade.
- Dental screenings are mandated for grades 1, 3, and 7th grade. Free dental exams will be available through the Star Wellness Dental Van for students who do not have a private dentist.
- Physical exams are mandated for grades K, 6, and 11th grade. Free physical exams will be available by the school physicians for students who do not have a private doctor.
- Please be sure to return completed forms and copy of immunizations to your school nurse.
* Click here for Lehighton Area School District's Health Examinations/Screenings Policy