The following documents are needed to complete registration:
- Proof of Student Identification (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Parent Identification (Driver License, Photo ID)
- Proof of Residence which includes two  of the following dated within the last six  weeks: Property Deed or Rental Lease, Utility Bill, Credit Card Bill, Bank statement, Mortgage statement, Vehicle Registration, Automobile Insurance Card, Property Tax Bill, Health Insurance Card, Sworn Affidavit of Residency, Welfare Card
- Moving Permit
- Proof of Immunization
- Current Report Card
- Current IEP, NOREP, ER
- Custody Agreements, Guardianship, Foster Care Paperwork
Kindergarten registration for the 23-24 school year is NOT open at this time. Please do not register under the 22-23 school year.
22-23 School Year Registration please click HERE.
All new student registrations should be started online. You can register online by clicking here to log in or create an account to Powerschool, first. If you do not have access to a computer, or are experiencing difficulty creating an account, please call 610-377-4490 for additional arrangements.
* If you are a returning student of the Lehighton Area School District, you do not need to re-register your student. You may update the returning student information through the parent portal. Please click HERE to log onto the Parent Portal.